Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...so I'm cleaning out some things from the garage and closet. I have tons of odds and ends that involve my 9R and sportbikes in general. Some things I'm just not using and others that I don't plan on using anymore.

Check out the auctions on ebay and stay tuned for some more...

Ebay Auctions

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok... as you can see in my "too fast...." thread on TWF. I think I'm going to step away from sportbikes on the street. As far as the track...we'll see sometime in the future maybe. So with that in mind... I believe I'm going to sell my sportbike things. I'll try here before I put them on EBay.

All prices can be adjusted a bit within reason and doesn't include S&H. I can also combine shipping if you want multiple items. Of coarse I can also arrange to get them to you without shipping as well sense we all live close enough.

I have these for sale right now...
Joe Rocket Blaster Jacket size 40 yellow, black, gray. Worn like 6 times by my wife. Perfect condition, never even seen rain or anything... basically new. Going for $200+ on ebay so hows $175

HJC ZF-7 Helmet Size Medium. Similar but better condition as this
No scratches on the helmet. Comes with a mirror silver face shield that has scratches on it and a good clear shield. $50

Alpine Star SP1 gloves..full race length..worn twice. Retail for $100.... $90 SOLD

Grunge Brush...a three sided brush on a handle for cleaning your chain. Comes with a bottle of cleaner... new never opened Retails $17... $14

Joe Rocket Speedmaster Racing Boots.. black size 10..some scuffs and scrapes but in great condition retails for $230...$150

Joe Rocket Speedmaster leather pants... Joe Rocket pucks barely used (I know I know) Size 32... 1 of the 2 waist snaps broke, some small marks and scrapes but no bad road rash... all zippers work and complete...retail$350...$200

Motolean...featured on TWF a few times... basically new..retail $20... $15

HJC Chatterbox FRS model..2 channels, audio input, compatiable with all chatterboxes. Used for 2 or 3 seasons. Works great. New battery last season. Comes with everything you need and I'll throw in the cord needed for a passenger. Then all you'll need is a passenger headset for their helmet (if you so choose). Retails $200... $100

Pit Bull Front Pin Stand with a #6 pin (other pins can be purchased seperately) Retails for $170... $145 SOLD

Pit Bull rear swing arm standard & spool stand...for use on no spools and spools. Retails $150... $135 SOLD

Pic below of Pit Bull stands:

Up coming stuff once I sell my bike, but you can claim:
A nice HJC AC-10 helmet size XL...no scratchs...comes with dark smoke & clear face shield...retails $175+.... $100

Joe Rocket speedmaster leather jacket. Has a small spot of rash and the zipper tabs were removed cause they sucked and replace with key rings for easier use. It's a great jacket with tons more life left. Retailed when it was new for $450. $100

Nice all weather water resistant bike cover. Black with silver heat resistant bottom. No rips or tears...Retails for $75...similar on ebay for $55.... $40

Lockhart Phillips front fork stand... 3 piece fully adjustable... been used but in full working order... Retail $75... $40

Lockhart Phillips rear swing arm standard non-spool stand...3 piece fully adjustable... one of the set knobs broke off...still completely useable...retails $75.... $35

Pic below of LP stands...

And of coarse I still have stuff on ebay that I am selling. See my links above or in my signature.

Please email me (to avoid search spiders: cjclark69 at yahoo dot com) what you want and we can go from there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to add... I have a Scotts stearing stabalizer for a 2002 ZX-9R. I think it may fit other ZX models and years, but not sure. You can also purchase it and buy a new mount for your bike regardless of your make or model. The unit itself is the same for all sportbikes.

Contact Scotts via the web http://www.scottsperformance.com or phone #(818) 248-6747

They retail for $450... $350

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to be listing this stuff on ebay this weekend... so step up now if you want to get it before I put it up. Easier to hagel price off ebay.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
OK...with my bike sold I have a few more items up for sale now...

HJC AC-10 helmet size XL $100 shipped

Joe Rocket Speedmaster Leather Jacket size 46
Black, silver, white color
Has some road rash on left sleeve, by the left pocket, and by the right pocket (a small slice)
The left pocket's zipper handle has broke off but it still zips
Still has lots of life in it and would be great for a stunter or a track guy...
$75 shipped

left sleeve:

Next to right pocket (the worse spot):

Next to the left pocket:

Bed extender folding ramp 100" long folds up to be used as a bed extender on any full sized truck. Very handy and super durable. 1000 lbs load capacity. Only used about 6 times. Retails for $280 shipped. Basically brand new and not something that wears out... $250 shipped
SOLD

Alum folding ramp 7.5' long 750 lbs weight rating..again only used about 6 times and only had my personal body weight on it... I used it as a second ramp when loading my bike for me to walk up with. Retails for $125 shipped... so $75 shipped
SOLD

Joe Rocket Tank Bag Retails for $60. In perfect condition. $45 shipped
SOLD

Waterproof Bike Cover retails for $70.... $40 shipped
SOLD

Black and gray Canyon Dancer...the best way to strap down your bike. Retails for $30.... $25 shipped
SOLD

All prices are adjustable and the shipping is standard ground to the continental US. PM or email me if you want a sale. Of coarse for you local guys... I will minus what I think the shipping would have ran me and we can work out a good deal for both of us.

TNX!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No ebay... screw that. I got what I wanted $5K. Probably would have went for more but with the rash on the one side I didn't try. I thought that was reasonable.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Has a few days left...

But typical EBay logic, the jacket that I thought I would have a hard time selling is SELLING.

The perfect condition helmet... not selling :confused:

·
Registered
532 Posts
is there any chance you would sell it locally on top of ebay? i never got the chance to come and try it on.. could we arrange that?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah as long as we do it before the auction ends. I don't prefer to do it that way, cause I don't like to end auctions with bids on it...

Which item are you thinking of?

·
Registered
532 Posts
the jacket. I wanted to make sure it fit since I was a small guy, and my size 46 alpinestar is too big, but my buddy's size medium joe rocket fits perfectly, which their site index reads as about a 46

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll PM you my phone number and we can figure somin out... but it is currently selling on ebay with about 10 people watchin and bidding...

I was hoping you would say the helmet cause its not currently being bidded on...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts