Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this box when I was in school for storage..
It's in excellent shape and never used in the field..
$250 OBO

Portable tool chest designed specifically for Foreign Object Damage (F.O.D.) applications. Accepts both magnetic and foam tool control systems for tool accountability. 22-gauge steel drawers are interchangeable for custom configurations. Standard drawer configuration includes (4) drawers measuring 7 7/8" x 19 9/32" x 1 7/8" and (1) drawer measuring 7 7/8" x 19 9/32" x 4". Molded polymer one-piece design (handle, latches, strap pins, hinges, and lock hasp) minimizes potential loose pieces that could cause F.O.D. Molded recesses in outer case allow vertical and horizontal stacking. Padded carrying strap for extra comfort.

Stock # KRP825PCA
Name Tool Chest, Plastic, Steel Drawers, F.O.D. (Grey Shell/Red Drawers)
Price** $440.00
Brand Snap-on
Case Color Grey
Drawer Color Red
Height, inches 17 13/32
Width, inches 24
Depth, inches (mm) 10 5/32
Capacity, sq. in. 759
Capacity, cu. in. 1,760
Weight, lbs. 33

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
On the street scene those things sell for $30.00 in perfect shape...those things were such a fad....good luck on selling that one buddy...:finger:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww,, the fuzz is still sad about the 50.... Shucks,.. I'm so sorry the big ego in your little head was bruised....

Ya, it should sell pretty quick, I may trade it in on the truck, so, these things... They have REAL VALUE, not like them toys...
So, keep on truckin fuzz, I bet you'll catch that Bandit and the Snowman....

Hey, if you need a box to put your companion tool set it, I think JR. has a sweet plastci Bob The Builder toy box...:twofinger :squid: :finger:

·
Registered
168 Posts
booger_2 said:
Ya, it should sell pretty quick, I may trade it in on the truck, so, these things... They have REAL VALUE, not like them toys...
PPPPPffftttt....REAL VALUE my butt...go ahead and trade your junk buddy:finger:

·
Registered
264 Posts
ChoCha said:
Pass that over here and Ill pass you my extra large box of snow caps...:D

He's prolly got a hole cut in the bottom of the
popcorn tub.

:laughing:

·
Registered
264 Posts