Sportbike World banner

FS: Bridgestone Battlax BT014 Front and Rear

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Jgreen 
#1 ·
Brand New OEM tires that were mounted on my '07 gsxr.

120-70-17
180-55-17

First $160 takes them.

#8 ·
$20 I think would cover it. I believe you just tape them together and send UPS, that is how I usually get them.

#10 ·
I need to check the ZRX, I may pick these up for that bike. Not bad, $250 for two brand new sets of tires.

I'll let ya know by Saturday.

#17 ·
They'll be coming off saturday, and some MIchelin slicks will be taking over. :thumbs2:

You guys work it out and let me know. :burnout:

#21 ·
Yessir, and since you redliners don't venture out of your comfort zones, you can see some pics on this thread and a little discussion on this page about it, and the mention of a small problem I had where the service tech forgot to tighten the rear axle nut. Fun times.

As for the bike itself, I absolutely love it. I haven't had a chance to lay it into the turns a whole lot yet, but I can tell it's extremely agile and handles like a dream. The power is deceiving too, because it's definitely faster than my gixxer, but it's much smoother too. So you twist the handle and you're off! I've put about 300 miles on it since I got it Saturday (the axle issue really put a damper on things) but once the weather breaks again, I'll be posting up some more impressions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.