Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New OEM tires that were mounted on my '07 gsxr.

120-70-17
180-55-17

First $160 takes them.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Brand New OEM tires that were mounted on my '07 gsxr.

120-70-17
180-55-17

First $160 takes them.

I think your wife already sold them (behind your back) for cheaper! :loser:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I thought the same thing until I noticed one set was brand new and the other had 40 miles. That would've been funny as hell though.
I had already firgured out when he said those tires came out of his GSXR... but I figured it still sounded funny!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thanks for the free bumps guys :twofinger

you both too broke to pay attention :D
Attention is too expensive now a days!!! :laughing: We were just helping you get your thread started :eyebrows:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for shipping to your southern neighbor?
$20 I think would cover it. I believe you just tape them together and send UPS, that is how I usually get them.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I need to check the ZRX, I may pick these up for that bike. Not bad, $250 for two brand new sets of tires.

I'll let ya know by Saturday.

It has a 180-60-17. Will the 180-55-17 work ok?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I don't see why not, the width is the same, the 55 is just a slightly lower profile.

Thanks Snake, I saw that you had dibbs, so if you want them, go for it. If you don't buy em, I will.

Jon

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't see why not, the width is the same, the 55 is just a slightly lower profile.
What he said. The rim size has to be the same, and the 55 just won't be as tall as the 60 (but I would have a hard time believing you'd notice.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They'll be coming off saturday, and some MIchelin slicks will be taking over. :thumbs2:

You guys work it out and let me know. :burnout:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Thanks Snake, I saw that you had dibbs, so if you want them, go for it. If you don't buy em, I will.

Jon
Go for it Jon. I was thinking about it, and I'm sure I'll regret passing up this deal, but I don't know how much riding I'm gonna be doing on the Gixxer now, and its tires still have some decent life. And the Duc has a 190 rear. I'm sure you'll put them to better use, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Go for it Jon. I was thinking about it, and I'm sure I'll regret passing up this deal, but I don't know how much riding I'm gonna be doing on the Gixxer now, and its tires still have some decent life. And the Duc has a 190 rear. I'm sure you'll put them to better use, enjoy!
so you did get that 999! sweet - have you got a chance to ride her at all yet? what do ya think?

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts