1080i
SD card slot
2 HDMI inputs
2 Component Video inputs
2 Standard Video inputs
2 S video inputs

www.panasonic.com
Model # TH-37PX60U

MSRP is $1599.95 and warrenty was $350.00.

Still has a 4 year service plan through ABC Warehouse. Make me an offer. :D

Jen

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
$200 plus a twix bar and some sun tan lotion.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DocThee said:
I was waiting...someone had to beat Steve to it. LOL

He gets all the good deals so I figure why not....he is probably still sleeping so I beat him lol

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
If we watched more than 3 hours of TV a week......:(

·
Registered
399 Posts
Duner said:
If we watched more than 3 hours of TV a week......:(
That's my problem to. I just don't watch enough TV to make buying a new one worthwhile!

Just so I don't insult you with a lowball offer, can you PM me what you are looking to get?

My wife mentioned over the weekend that since we're buying a new house, we should probably get a bigger TV to go with it. Apparently she thinks the cathedral ceilings in our new house will make our 25" TV look a little silly!

Kevin

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with your wife!! :D

I've had a few people PM me and ask me what I want for it. Obviously I'm not trying to make money on this so if you are interested, PM me with a resonable offer. ;)

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
919rider said:
Apparently she thinks the cathedral ceilings in our new house will make our 25" TV look a little silly!

Kevin
Ouch.
Your natural gas company is gonna love ya.:D
Congrads on the new diggs.
How many sq feet?:)

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not at all...it's a standard 8' or 9' ceiling. We watched Gone in 60 Seconds on it last night and were very comfy on the couch which was about 20' away. I mean...if I was right under it then yeah...lol...I might have to look up! ;)

Jen

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
636Jen said:
...We...were very comfy on the couch which was about 20' away...
Must just be the angle of the pic that makes it look so high. From 20' I could understand it not being so bad. Our recliners are about 13' from our 55".

·
Registered
399 Posts
Duner said:
Ouch.
Your natural gas company is gonna love ya.:D
Congrads on the new diggs.
How many sq feet?:)
Natural gas, and gasoline (V10 F250 when I'm not riding! :crying: )

2450 ft. 4 bedroom colonial. Nothing fancy, but a nice, newer build ('95) in Plymouth twp.

My garage is about the same size (2 car), but I'm losing some basement space since I'm coming from a ranch. All the rooms are bigger, and we wanted a room for each kid, so had to upgrade from a 3 br.

Now is definately the time to buy, there are some great deals out there. On the other hand, we were very lucky to get a decent price for our house, I'm not losing any money, and my house was on the market for less than 4 weeks!

Kevin

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, 4 weeks? That's awesome. The family down the street has had their house up for about 4 months and have had 3 people look at it. They'd like to move before school starts again in September but it doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon for them. They need to sell their house before buying the new one so that limits them too.

Jen

·
Registered
399 Posts
636Jen said:
Wow, 4 weeks? That's awesome. The family down the street has had their house up for about 4 months and have had 3 people look at it. Jen
We were VERY fortunate. We had 23 people come look at it in less than 4 weeks.

Its a good looking home in a desirable area, and was priced very well for the market.

Kevin

1 - 20 of 30 Posts