Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2001 Honda CBR600 F4i **RIP**

:rolleyes: I know I know, I only bought it just over a year ago but this apartment living thing is killing me. Since I moved last August I've put less than 200 miles on it and it sits in Jonathan's garage. That and I seem to be getting back to my redneck roots and playing in the dirt again (motocross)

Details:
2001 Honda CBR600F4i
8300 Miles
100% factory stock
Vortex frame sliders
(The drilled fairing units, not the cheap ones)
New Dunlop 208ZR's, (front and rear)
Never been down, few small scuffs from the original owner moving while in the Army..
$5,000 OBO
Can be seen and picked up in Warren Michigan..
Will consider shipping through Forward Air at buyers expense and a $100 crating fee.

I'm not online that often since school is out so if you're interested or have any questions just send an email to [email protected] or call me at 248-884-5251

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
NOOOOOO........... say it ain't so......................

we can't loose another female rider.... especially when we never got a chance to meet up for a ride or to hit Ubly :crying:

But understandable if you only have the time to put on 200 miles

She sure looks sharp :thumb: same paint my 929 use to have before I hit the deer and had it all redone custom...

Good price.. if my oldest was more interested I'd even consider getting it to hang on to for her only a couple more years and she would be old enough - but her desire isnt' there like it use to be for riding anything other than as a passenger :confused:

I mentioned to the other fella about the classifieds on here.. you might wanna try posting it there as well...

Sorry to see you get out of riding... but hope to still run into you somewhere.. I don't do motocross but that's getting to be more and more popular up here...

E.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the love E. It's not that I _WANT_ to sell it but I figured until I have the time/place to keep it I might as well sell it before its value declines too much. I'll keep the money in the "Toy" account so when I am living somewhere I can keep it, I'll be ready to go again :) You may still see me hanging around the community and whatnot. Who knows...it's all up in the air :rolleyes:

I know of a few MX tracks up your way (Marlette, Seebawaing sp?) so maybe I'll have an excuse to drop in sometime for the famous ribs :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
hey if you need long term storage... I got plenty of that for ya for free if it means you keepin your bike :thumb:

Close... Sebewaing... and if you're that close you sure as heck better let me know so we can get together... (track is 5 miles down the road)

as for the ribs.. I was thinking of doing up a bbq on the Caseville to Vassar ride at my place for lunch instead of eating in Caseville.. but hadn't asked redline yet which they'd wanna do cuz everyone would have to ride half a mile down a dirt road to get to my place :eek: but the route takes us 1 mile away from my house so it aint' like we're going out of our way :D

Marlette is 45 mins from me.. so not bad for distance really... if you have a schedule yet of the days you'll be at either one shoot me an email and let me know.. maybe we can plan a get together :cool: [email protected]

and if you're up in the area last minute give my cell a call 989-450-5101 I'm sure I can get away or have ya come on over either way...

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
hellsnat said:
if you don't have a bike, your not my friend any more! LMAO
pfft.... you're one to talk when you're usually too drunk to ride the one ya got :twofinger

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
hellsnat said:
Point taken! LOL
read your pm fool! :D

E.
although no complaints of the ride we had in the MonteCarlo :drool:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Some kid in grand rapids offered $4700 and i accepted the offer, thought it was sold...but now he is taking his sweet ass time so if anyone else in interested for $4700 give me a shout!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DreamRyder said:
pfft.... you're one to talk when you're usually too drunk to ride the one ya got :twofinger

E.
Nothing wrong with that....drinking is fun...and cheaper than motorcycles anyway....I got your back Matt...even though you are a big fat meanie head....:twofinger

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Judge said:
Nothing wrong with that....drinking is fun...and cheaper than motorcycles anyway....I got your back Matt...even though you are a big fat meanie head....:twofinger
Hey, I have enough home brew for the two of us. Come on over! That is if your man enough to drink it! (evil grin)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just want to thank you two boys for high jacking my thread and keeping it on the top of the list while I was out today! :twofinger

And Judge...you thought Pete had a wicked ale...you've never had any of hellsnat's brew-ha-ha's :thumb:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bitter sweet...SOLD.

I just watched the bike ride away tonight :rolleyes: Looks like I'll just ride the Gary Fisher into RO and lock it to a sign by the bank and see if the phat meter maid will still ticket me for having a bike on the sidewalk :D

Maybe I'll get to see some of you playing out in the dirt too!

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Wow...

I know that feeling though. I sold one of my bikes years ago, that was a mistake. He paid me to drop it off at his place, he didn't have a truck. I was crying the whole way there...:twofinger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts