Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email a few days ago.

It said a couple of things that I found quite interesting.

1.) Female Chimps will trade sex for food. (This I know to be true) - Prostitutes

2.) Pigs have 1/2 hour orgasms. - I know I what I wanna be if reincarnation is infact true.

3.) Only Humans, Dolphins and some kinds of chimps have sex for recreation. - So why do pigs get the big one?

Just thought I'd share this stuff. Who knows if it's true, I mean it came in an email so it has to be right??

Things that make you say "Why?"

·
Registered
698 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
I received an email a few days ago.

It said a couple of things that I found quite interesting.

1.) Female Chimps will trade sex for food. (This I know to be true) - Prostitutes

As far as the chimp knows, sex is done regularly with or without food. It's instinct. A female chimp has to submit right?

2.) Pigs have 1/2 hour orgasms. - I know I what I wanna be if reincarnation is infact true.

And Scientists know this how? I'd rather have 5 second orgasms and have clean sheets than 30 minutes of orgasm but bath in shit all day! :D

3.) Only Humans, Dolphins and some kinds of chimps have sex for recreation. - So why do pigs get the big one?

'Cause pigs can't tell the difference between having sex and taking a shit??? :D

Just thought I'd share this stuff. Who knows if it's true, I mean it came in an email so it has to be right??

That was interesting. Definitely. Anything coming from the Internet has to be true! :)

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Oops, I saw the title of the thread and was going to send you Pete's phone #. :D:p

S

·
0 Posts
RCjohn said:
Oops, I saw the title of the thread and was going to send you Pete's phone #. :D:p
John the title is "Fruit for sex" not "Sex with fruit"

·
Registered
423 Posts
Pigs???

Who ever found out that pigs have 1/2 hour orgasms probably did the research in person.... that dirty pig f##ker!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts