Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
On the picture, I counted 15 pepperonies...on the actual pizza, I only counted 6. Keep in mind that 15 pepperonies is only on what is visible on the box! Those friggin' *WOPs* always trying to whack you with poor quality.

*****DISCLAIMER******
*****I am ITALIAN*****

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i donot know which is funnier, the fact that you got shafted on the pizza, or the fact that you actually thought of sportbike world at the time and decide to post up :twofinger

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Ahhh, such is life. Sometimes the darker round parts aren't symetrically placed.:eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
mac020 said:
This seem like false advertising to me: I'll never buy another one of these:
Damn Mac, they really hung you the root on that one.

If it makes you feel any better, I read in the paper a few days ago where a dominoes pizza deliverer was arrested for smoking out his delivery truck in the middle of an intersection while supposedly on his way to drop off some pizza.:D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. I have to admit that Frechetta made it right! :) I got on to the're web site and sent them the pic. I got a call the next day and they appologized and said that that this pizza was not up to their standards. They sent me a coupon for two freebies. I just opened the box and I must say the pizza looks MUCH better. Taste pretty good too. Now that's good customer service! Some times it just pays to b!tch.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QuickCoCo1 said:
i donot know which is funnier, the fact that you got shafted on the pizza, or the fact that you actually thought of sportbike world at the time and decide to post up :twofinger
I needed to vent!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
mac020 said:
They sent me a coupon for two freebies. I just opened the box and I must say the pizza looks MUCH better. Taste pretty good too.
They sent you coupons?!?! can i use this pic? :laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
mac020 said:
Ok. I have to admit that Frechetta made it right! :) I got on to the're web site and sent them the pic. I got a call the next day and they appologized and said that that this pizza was not up to their standards. They sent me a coupon for two freebies. I just opened the box and I must say the pizza looks MUCH better. Taste pretty good too. Now that's good customer service! Some times it just pays to b!tch.
Touche Mac! You definitely find out the kind of business it is by putting up complaints about it.

In my house, I'm the one who gets to dole out the kudos and complaints, so I've got a running log of vendors we do and don't do business with anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts