Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah...I need to replace my front brake rotors. Actually just one is going bad but I figure replacing them as a set is probably a safe bet. I guess I'll have to buy ANOTHER front set of pads after the change too. bah.

Anyway, anyone have any opinion on some decent (but somewhat inexpensive!) aftermarket front brake rotors?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Galfer Wave!

Oh, did you say NOT expensive?

The EBC company makes some nice ones, but again, not the cheapest things on the planets.

You could always just try to get another set of the stockers from Ebay or wherever.

Good luck!

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Id either go galfer wave rotors. Or watch ebay for a stock set, stockers aren't bad at all. And i really don't think your beating on your stockers enoughto need wave rotors. Go with stockers.

-Nick

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have a set of straight used ones, 2k miles on them. If you want them make me an offer

·
Registered
963 Posts
fasterbusa said:
Hey Chuck!
I do not know if you go over to www.suzukihayabusa.org much, but they were talking about brakes and rotors just last wk.
Not too mention theres always someone parting out a bike on there..

Plus you can post up in the wanted section, and Im sure someone will get back to you.. That site seems pretty good for getting what you need in the Busa department..:thumb:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
2,000 miles on a drag bike is equal to 8,000 quarter mile passes.
So, the brakes have been used maybe twice?
Less than 1% wear on them.
A good deal there!

·
Registered
798 Posts
funny.. i just got mine last week... i got EBC pro lites, lighter, better and cheaper than stock from Indy superbikes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts