Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't got the invoice yet but the breakdown is as follows...

25 a suit w/no logo
29 a suit w/logo
4 per stuff sack

Plus 35 dollar setup fee for the graphics distributed evenly. Plus Shipping and tax distributed evenly. So probably APPROXIMATELY 34 for a logo suit with the extra cost factored in is my guess. When they invoice us I'll know for sure. Here's what the back looks like in the picture below.

I'll have them at the house, if you want them before I leave on my trip (which is friday night) then get over here Thursday night and I can get you a suit. The rest will have to wait till next Friday when I return m-kay?

We got these net 30 so we want to get this paid before the end of July. Work with me people! Thanks! :)

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
yeah baby... Chuck I'll try to give you a call when I'm coming through on my way back from Chicago to see if I have time to meet up with ya to get them Tuesday night.. if not I'll have to get them from ya on the weekend ....

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
opps - reckon i'll have to meet up with ya sometime later then... thanks for the clarification...

xoxo for getting them organized :thumb:

E.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Ok..here's the story on the Frog Toggs...THEY SUCK. When we used them yesterday, both mine and Chuck's ripped after a few hundred yards. So if you have them, don't use them. Chuck is going to send them all back!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
Ok..here's the story on the Frog Toggs...THEY SUCK. When we used them yesterday, both mine and Chuck's ripped after a few hundred yards. So if you have them, don't use them. Chuck is going to send them all back!
:eek: wow.... are they replacing them or just crediting ya'll back?

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
Not sure, Chuck is taking the lead on this thing...
glad ya'll found out before they were all passed out and discovered a month down the road.... thanks for the heads up and look forward to hearing what's gonna happen from here with them...

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Headlight said:
Sounds like these things are a little too delicate for riding.
Kinda like you :twofinger

1 - 20 of 23 Posts