Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys we are doing a group buy of frog toggs. The suit will be white in color with a redline superbike logo across the back of the suit. 9 people are in so far, we need 12 minimum.

Deadline Friday, June 9th!

http://www.froggtoggs.com/proaction.htm

Suit cost is approximately 34 dollars. The more who go in the cheaper it will be.

Get your sizing by either taking a guess OR going to a Gander Mountain (there is one on 59 and shoenner) and trying a suit on.

PM me with your orders. :)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
can I get one without the logo :twofinger

After riding in the rain this weekend I surely would like to get something to keep in my trunk... :p

E.
oh I guess I should have asked.. is this for members only :huh: if so anyone wanna buy 2 and sell me one of them :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Bluto said:
After the 12 I can order extra's without our logo but your "donation" to the club is to pay the same price as the ones WITH the logo to keep costs down. Word?
No problem on the same price, didn't even cross my mind for a lesser price.. .if anything you should charge nonmembers more.. this way you can show being a member gets you better pricing :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
almightys said:
chuck you are sure we will have these before 6/30/2006??
That's the plan. I'm going to verify tomorrow and do what I can to get them in...thus the friday cutoff. I'm going with the order either way but the plan is to get them in before our trips as well. I just went to gander mountain tonight as well to try them on...I think it's gonna work out great. :thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Bluto said:
Send me your sizes. :thumb:
Medium :D with the storage sack - please ;)

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
I have a couple friends here at work a lady and her husband that are interested in going in on the group buy if they too can get one without the logo... :D (1-med and 1-large)

just a FYI ;)

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
If you need the logo count to go up - go ahead and put me down for a Logo one.. I just asked for a Nonlogo one because I didnt' think you'd want a nonmember wearing it as if they were a member ;) but my two friends def have to have theirs without logos... one rides a Vrod and the other rides a Rebel :p

E.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
919rider said:
PM'd you.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but wouldn't the logo effect the water integrity?

Kevin
Got it. No, the logo is pressed into the material by frog togg...no piercing of the suit happens in the process.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts