·
Registered
2,517 Posts
-added $30.00 JUST to out-do Will!! :D :p ;) j/k

[Edited by HondaNut! on 02-10-2001 at 11:08 PM]

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well I sent ya $25.00 I hope everyone else does the same.The site is so much faster and no playstation 2 junk :p

S

·
0 Posts
Ok Im in .... Now I want to be referred to as "Ultimate Road Racing God" not "Senior Member"

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
Ok Im in .... Now I want to be referred to as "Ultimate Road Racing God" not "Senior Member"
That will take a big damn donation and a total lack of standards on the part of Robert. :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just out of curiosity, about how much does it cost per month to run the site? Inquiring minds want to know. Just think of it like this....you are the government, and the members are the taxpayers. No criticism intended.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tech32 said:
Just out of curiosity, about how much does it cost per month to run the site? Inquiring minds want to know. Just think of it like this....you are the government, and the members are the taxpayers. No criticism intended.
Currently our hosting fees are $95 per month. But if the traffic keeps up I'll have to move to a $245 per month account here real soon. I know that there are cheaper hosts around, but none offer the quality of service, and features that our current host offers ( http://www.iserver.com )

·
Registered
62 Posts
sorry for being weak! all i had in my account was $2. i sent it though, ill keep kicking in the spare change i accumulate in there. lol

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
orchid said:
sorry for being weak! all i had in my account was $2. i sent it though, ill keep kicking in the spare change i accumulate in there. lol
ANY amount helps! Thanks to all of you who have donated!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts