Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
friday ride plan?

just wondering if anyone wanted to go for a ride on friday.... ride for a bit then get dinner or dinner then a ride. if u know of any places u wanna ride at or 2 just post im open and wanna get some ppl together and just go for a nice ride. hope u guys can. talk 2 u all later.
kyle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
ninjarider666 said:
just wondering if anyone wanted to go for a ride on friday.... ride for a bit then get dinner or dinner then a ride. if u know of any places u wanna ride at or 2 just post im open and wanna get some ppl together and just go for a nice ride. hope u guys can. talk 2 u all later.
kyle
I'm game as long as the ride doesn't start until 5 or so. Who has any good ideas of where to eat, say like a 30 minute ride away, preferably away from the city. What did you have in mind Kyle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
I cant go out till after 6 or 7....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
a-ron said:
How 'bout ride up like lucky said away from civilization, get lost, grab some food, then find our way back towards woodward ??
Sounds good to me :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
I'll be near 17 and Woodward at 6:30. Where can we meet up with ya'll?

you just wait right there...we will come get you :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
I'll come out ...but it is going to be after 7...hell we do not close till 6....gotta eat and change clothes....then ride all the way to the other side of the world...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
Judge said:
I'll come out ...but it is going to be after 7...hell we do not close till 6....gotta eat and change clothes....then ride all the way to the other side of the world...
The purpose is to go eat FOOOO :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
The purpose is to go eat FOOOOD :twofinger
Ooooooh, ok. Which Hooters are we going to then? :D Ahh, that ain't gonna go over too well though. How about we cruise out to Great Lakes crossing? There is only 30-40 different places to eat. Then we can take surface streets back towards Woodward. Heck Justin and Jen might even be able to make it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
Ooooooh, ok. Which Hooters are we going to then? :D Ahh, that ain't gonna go over too well though. How about we cruise out to Great Lakes crossing? There is only 30-40 different places to eat. Then we can take surface streets back towards Woodward. Heck Justin and Jen might even be able to make it!
I think they will still be outta town :confused: In Chicago for the week.

What's NW of Great Lakes crossing? How far do you have to go that way until you get to some sort of wilderness or uncharted roads :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
a-ron said:
What's NW of Great Lakes crossing? How far do you have to go that way until you get to some sort of wilderness or uncharted roads :p
Not very far... there are some nice little roads out there.. just have to watch for big bugs coming at you :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alrighty got me an idea

i dont know if any of u herd of dryden> they got a few twisties and one knarly twistie that u gotta be careful on> its in the middle of know were hardly any cops. there alot of hills and alot of open roads to crank it all open. me and buddies usually cruise there at night average speed of like 120 or so. its fun. so we can get food were ever and then ride up there its about 20 or 30 min from main st rochester. and on places to eat u guys pick. ill eat anything. ok nice to know u guys actaully wannna rdie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
so we are gonna eat or something :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol

yes we are going to eat for thoes who can make it. we will go find a place maybe in town in rochester there could be places. or wut dave said at great lakes crossing. its up 2 u guys were we eat i just wanna ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
a-ron said:
pack a sammich! :twofinger
where would I carry it..in that large trunk the R1 has :twofinger


I say we go somewhere there will be bewbies...preferably half (or more) nekkid ones....... :drool:
 
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Top