Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I prepare to head out to lunch by myself because all of the usual suspects are either busy or otherwise indisposed I starting thinking about it and damn, at this new job I don't have a lot of options for lunch buddies. Maybe I'm a loser? Maybe my fu*k choppers shirt offends everyone? Don't know! Then I thought hey, why not put it out there and see if anyone else is in this position from time to time.

SO, if you work in or near Warren (I'm at 12 and Mound) or are otherwise free at lunch time on Fridays and would like to have lunch filled with motorcycle discussion sometime hit me up!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
almightys said:
I cant today but would usually be up for it if we meet half way or something.
Salvatorre Scallopini (12 and dequindre) has a great lunch pasta bowl special!
+1 on both of those. no time today (unless you want fast food), but othersiwe I'm always up for it.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Bluto said:
As I prepare to head out to lunch by myself because all of the usual suspects are either busy or otherwise indisposed I starting thinking about it and damn, at this new job I don't have a lot of options for lunch buddies. Maybe I'm a loser? Maybe my fu*k choppers shirt offends everyone? Don't know! Then I thought hey, why not put it out there and see if anyone else is in this position from time to time.

SO, if you work in or near Warren (I'm at 12 and Mound) or are otherwise free at lunch time on Fridays and would like to have lunch filled with motorcycle discussion sometime hit me up!
Sorry I'm in Farmington Hills, long drive for lunch even though I do drive fast...But more so your Fu*k Choppers t-shirt offends me.

Sorry babe:D

·
Registered
481 Posts
almightys said:
I cant today but would usually be up for it if we meet half way or something.
Salvatorre Scallopini (12 and dequindre) has a great lunch pasta bowl special!
HELLOOOO you can't eat there without me.... remember MY rule?? NO Salvatorre without me!!!!:crying:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hmmmm....I used to love Salvatorre. Unfortunately, I've been seeing this guy who won't go to certain places with me until he's been there with someone else first. So I want Sushi, but he won't eat sushi until he's tried it with a friend first. I want thai and he doesn't like thai until he's had it for lunch half a dozen times with a coworker. I say hey, Salvatorre's was pretty decent 10 years ago...the last time I was there. Alas, my opinion means so little :crying:

hmpf.

Those are good rules to have Kawie!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bluto said:
Do you like long walks on the beach, the sound of waves crashing on the shore, cats fighting and polka music?

:twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Bluto said:
Werd. Usually I end up at Applebees so maybe we can alternate. Doc is usually down for lunch too.
Sorry...starting next Friday, we will get back in the routine. I say we rotate our choice of resteraunts...Applebee's just doesn't do it for me anymore. LOL

·
Registered
732 Posts
Bluto said:

In! :D

I only saw this now or else I would've stopped by. I was out on my bike about that time too. :cool:

mb.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Bluto said:

12 & Mound.........sounds like a Jon Jon's lunchen should be scheduled. :D Too hard to go back to work after that though. Victory Inn used to have good sandwiches on that corner and you also have the new (newer) sheilds pizza for a great pie. I'm all over town during the day but in that area frequently. If on a friday, I'll give you a shout.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts