Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday, June 23rd @ Night - Birthday

I'm heading over to D&B (Dave and Busters - M59 & M53) on Friday night the 23rd starting at 8pm if anyone is free and wants to join. It's for my birthday (which is june 25th) Going to reserve a couple pool tables, drink and play some games. Let me know. :D

P.S. If anyone has a birthday close to mine and would like to combo birthday parties by all means, lets do it!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Re: Friday, June 23rd @ Night - Birthday

Bluto said:
I'm heading over to D&B (M59 & M53) on Friday night the 23rd starting at 8pm if anyone is free and wants to join. It's for my birthday (which is june 25th) Going to reserve a couple pool tables, drink and play some games. Let me know. :D

P.S. If anyone has a birthday close to mine and would like to combo birthday parties by all means, lets do it!
We're having our rehearsal dinner that night, I can't wait until mid July when I will have a life again :crying: well, a limited one anyway with the old ball and chain thing

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
That IS my birthday! The big 32. Well, since no one has said that they are coming up to the beach house that day, I will come too! Chuck, does that mean we get all our drinks paid for?? ;)

Jen

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kawigirl_636 said:
That IS my birthday! The big 32. Well, since no one has said that they are coming up to the beach house that day, I will come too! Chuck, does that mean we get all our drinks paid for?? ;)

Jen
It better mean that! lol. Combo birthday...WOOT! :cheers:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
That IS my birthday! The big 32.
Jen
what a coincidence ... It's MY B-day TOO :D

damn you all and your fun times... wonder if I can swing coming down and just staying there till I pick Nick up on Sunday LOL hmm.... gotta see what strings I can pull LMAO

E.
yeah and I'm gonna be 32 also ;)

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:

E.
yeah and I'm gonna be 32 also ;)
Stretching the truth that far makes it obvious, :p

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Ouch.. tough crowd LOL

Hey I'm only 35... I wasn't THAT far off :twofinger

Jen - we gonna do the scary movie deal this weekend? lost track of when ya said in the other thread for the sandusky theater LOL (you know us old farts can't keep shit straight unless it's on a post it note :p )

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:

Hey I'm only 35... I wasn't THAT far off :twofinger

As long as you stay older than me I'm good. :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
As long as you stay older than me I'm good. :D
You're LESS THAN a year younger than me so dont' even try that Mr gonna be 35 Feb 10th :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Official Post-It Note for E:

I'll be up there on the 24th so whenever is good for you. I have to stay down here for another week due to the kids getting swimming lessons starting Monday.

Jen

·
Registered
732 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
HAHAHAHHAH!! Oh man, thanks for the laugh E! :laughing:

Is that 32 in dog years?
hhmmmm.... x 7? haha

;)

Jen
No that's dead in dog years.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
You're LESS THAN a year younger than me so dont' even try that Mr gonna be 35 Feb 10th :twofinger

E.
10 minutes would still suffice ;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Official Post-It Note for E:

I'll be up there on the 24th so whenever is good for you. I have to stay down here for another week due to the kids getting swimming lessons starting Monday.

Jen
:) printed and pasted on my calendar here at work :p

I may have to bring the girls along that weekend - since I will be running the roads this weekend... but we'll see :thumb:

What time do ya'll think D & B will go till?

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
10 minutes would still suffice ;)
hahaha... if you say so OLD MAN :twofinger

E.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts