Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have that same problem when trying to fart. I have to lift my ass up a little to get it out. Pegs help. BTW, mine smell like pig sh*t!

------------------
Rub those pegs raw!

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I am on my way to work this morning taking a road that I have taken 1000 times before when I go around a corner and spot a dead deer laying by the side of the road. This thing looks like it got nailed by a convoy of 18 wheelers based on the fact that you can't tell the difference between it's head and it's ass. Anyways, as I am rounding the corner, my bike decides it wants to turn sideways. Right when I am expecting to highside, the bike gets back on course with a little wheel spin and some violent shaking. It turns out that whatever juices a deer is made of, are very slippery when they are spread on the road. Realizing how close I had come to laying my bike down, my stomach was in a huge knot. I finally was able to blow a huge fart about ten min. after the incident at a stoplight(can't fart while riding unless I stand on pegs--anyone else have this problem?) and sigh with relief. Just goes to show that you never know what you will run into even on a road that you know like the back of your hand.

------------------
I guess I was reading the RPM gauge officer.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mutants and other creatures can leave a greasy mess on the road. They have to clean the goose shit and worms off the track, because they are slippery.

Trevor

------------------

·
Registered
30 Posts
No problem in the world that a huge fart cant make all better.

People who use Beano must be real uptight.

------------------
Dave

600 Bandit

·
Registered
129 Posts
i can fart while riding no problem but i rather fart while at the light (stopped) because then i can smell it... by the way my farts smell like roses

------------------
They have the internet on computers now???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ever ridden through town with your visor up and smelled the cigrette smoke from the driver in front of you?? Makes you want to leave a present for the guy behind you.

If only I could eat enough beans, cabbage and crab cakes to keep jerks off of my butt in rush hour traffic.

------------------
Dave

600 Bandit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts