Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to go to the track and get some practice time in... on one of my favorite tracks? Well if you have been to a track day before then maybe SportbikeS.com can help you out!

Tell me in this thread why you should go to the SBRTrackDay on July 29, 2004 at the Street of Willow (CA), and you may be chosen as the winner of this FREE day!! One winner from either the eSportbike forum or the SportbikeWorld forum will be chosen.

Winner will be picked and announced on Monday the 26th by noon. All winners will be chosen based on there needs and creativity in there response. All decisions are final and at the full discretion of the Admin.

Good LUCK!!

For more info on the track day, see www.SBRTrackDay.com

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have had a bug ever since I rode around Laguna Seca during "Victory Lap" at the Honda Superbike Classic (I didn't even realize a victory lap ticket came with the sportbikes.com ticket package, thanks guys). All I have been thinking about since then is what do I need to do to prepare for a track day with my motorcycle. I'm on a very tight budget so I'm going to safety wire up my daily driver F4 for the time being and sell my street/race car to hopefully afford a dedicated track car and bike. It's amazing what people do for racing, it's like a drug.

It's too bad the event isn't open to first timers :crying:

I'm also a huge fan of keeping the racing on the track!

·
Administrator
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnaks for the entry. The guidelines for this contest were for experienced track riders per the track day fascility.

Send me your name, address and Tsirt size and I'll send you a SportbikeS.com T-Shirt for particiapting.

Send info via PM or email to [email protected].

THANKS!

·
Registered
10 Posts
pick me, pick me....

a couple months ago i did a tract day at Button Willow. It was by far the bes day of my riding life. I ride a Ducati 999 and until that day had no idea what that bike was all about. and, that i could ride as well as i did. most of my friends are expert riders having teached at Kieth Code schools. They hit the tracts all the time and i never have a chance to go for many reasons. This would be a true dream to tell them I did Willow...

Greg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Because I deserve to ride, I'm married that should answer the reason.:crying:

·
Registered
515 Posts
ummm... this was offered back in 2004

but can ya just give some of us socal members tickets anyway? :twofinger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts