Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since the original post got lost. I’m giving away FREE PIAA platinum super white head lamps (H4) to anyone that donated or donates money to this site. The lights only have a couple of hours on them and are for all practical purposes new. At the end of the month I will RANDOMLY pick a name from the FRIENDS OF SPORTBIKE WORLD list and send you one or both of the lights (your choice). If you only want one, I’ll send the second one to another randomly chosen name. If your name isn’t on the list and you donated: give the administrator a yell and let him know. If it’s not on the list because you haven’t sent in any money: get off your asses and send in a couple of dollars!
Every one that’s sent in money already, thank you.
P.S. the lamps cost $45 each so for $10 or so, how can you go wrong?:confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well today is the day. I picked the names by starting a stop watch, waiting a minute or so, and then stopping it. The 100th of a second number was used and and just went down the list. The first couple of times I got in the 70+ range and then, I got a 04 and my girlfriend did a 03. So CBRBurtha you are the winner. If you want both you get them. If you only want one (or none) Bikecam gets what ever you don't want. I'll try and get in touch with you guys, but if you read this before I do, email me at [email protected]. Thanks again for donating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts