Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join me and my family for an AWESOME free concert and Charity Rider. The Ride is Free, the Concert is Free. A raffle is being held for some great items, including a 42" LCD TV from Best Buy, a Nintendo Wii, Gift cards from Target, Costco, Outback Steakhouse, $100 auto service coupon(s), and more!

The band is AWESOME! "The Joshua Tree", a U2 cover band, has been featured in Vegas, The House of Blues, four nights at the LA County Fair, just to name a few. The location is Rudy's Pub and Grill in Foothill Ranch, CA. The Charity is the Down Syndrome Association of Orange County. This is my event. This is my first time ever pulling such an event together, and I need your help!

Show up to the concert even if you don't/can't ride. Invite your riding (and non-riding) friends to the concert. A portion of all food and beverage purchases go DIRECTLY to the Down Syndrome Association of Orange County.

Remember... you DON'T have to ride to attend the concert! Just show up! Let your friends and family know. I have worked so very hard to pull this together!

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts