Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This test determines human thought patterns. Humans fall into 1 of 2
percentiles: 98% or 2%. 98% think alike, and the remaining 2% stray

Here's the test:

Just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to

the next calculation before you have finished the previous one. You do

not need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.

You'll be surprised by the results...

Ready,

Go....

How much is:





15+6





























3+56





























89+2





























12+53





































75+26









































25+52













































63+32





































Come on, one more...





























123+5





















































































QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOR!









































































Scroll further to the bottom...



















































































A bit more...





































You have just thought about a red hammer, haven't you????

If this is not the case, you are among 2% of people who have a
"different" if not "abnormal" mind. 98% of those tested would answer a "red hammer" while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.

Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98%
or the 2%


Ok, i ripped this off another board. Personally I picked blue hammer, that then changed to red before I got to the bottom. Chainsaw also seemed to be quite popular.
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
I thought of an orange one. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Blue wrench. I didn`t need a test to tell me I was "abnormal".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
AH SHIT and I thought I was special :rolleyes:


FREKEN RED HAMMER :D :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
860 Posts
Black Torque wrench.... I dunno thats all I could think of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
:wtf: I also thought of a blue wrench?!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
<------ Black Hammer

Not that far from normal
 

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
purple wrench here.

Looks like we have a bunch of abnormal or halfway abnormal people on here! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
i picked grey duct tape. :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
monkey said:
i picked grey duct tape. :twofinger
Leave it to monkey to pick something that he uses on his "dates".:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
Tippmann said:
Leave it to monkey to pick something that he uses on his "dates".:rolleyes:
originally i thought of a Purple Tippman, but i figured i'd be nice, you tool. :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Blue screwdriver here...I always knew something wasn't quite 'right'...:twofinger
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top