Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another one done! This one finally came to being in the last stages. At first I didn't care for what I had done, but adding the magenta to the background really brought him to life. As always the airbrush stage makes or breaks the image, and I must say.....I LOVE MY IWATA!

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky thats one of the sweetest painting I have ever seen.he is one of my alltime favorites and you have done him justice.:thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
so...when does it get shipped to me again? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Judge said:
so...when does it get shipped to me again? :twofinger
:laughing: You so funny!

Looks quite a bit different since the last time you saw it.....aye?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i must say inky, job well done again...imagine what they'll look like when you get good at it.:twofinger

j/k it looks sweet:thumb:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
monkey said:
i must say inky, job well done again...imagine what they'll look like when you get good at it.:twofinger

j/k it looks sweet:thumb:
That's a good one Monkey! Cuz it's so true......this is only the 17th time I've put something to canvas!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Inky said:
Wow! You posted something!:twofinger
Did you see my post count? I post all the time... Just not in here, it is normally pretty slow... I have a good bit of posts in here, but normally no replies.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
o|||||||o said:
Did you see my post count? I post all the time... Just not in here, it is normally pretty slow... I have a good bit of posts in here, but normally no replies.
And do you take every post so seriously? Just messing with you!

Smile and have some fun!:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
o|||||||o said:
Ummmm....No.:rolleyes:
Bummer! My day completely tanked out. So, I will try to catch up on my drawings and probably start cleaning. Joy.

Maybe I'll finally start on that mailbox.............

1 - 17 of 17 Posts