Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this 916 ain't your's, is it paul?? i didn't think anyone else in their right mind would paint their duc orange/white.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Note the high performance tape on the seat. Although it's only number tape, in can also be used as structural reinforncement. Definitley related to Paul.

P

·
0 Posts
748 abuser said:
Can't be mine, that one's a cheap imitation.
Like yours Paul, that orange/white 916 is just plain bad-ass. Seriously, if I ever get a 748/996, the first mod I do will be that paint scheme.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
tigerblade said:
Is that Hodgson (sp?) ?
Sure is.

I've been following the GSE/INS Team since 98'. I fell in love with that paint scheme, and that's the reason I painted mine those replica colors. I was in contact with the graphic artist and painters over in England who do the GSE bikes, and they sent me the the paint chips, color codes and graphic design for the application. Pictures don't do it justice.

Amy's just spouting off because she's seething with jealousy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seething with jealousy ?? hell, my zx6 ain't comfy enuff for me anymore, nonetheless a 748 torture rack. however, i would still like to take that test ride ya promised me in daytona!! :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
her93zx6 said:
however, i would still like to take that test ride ya promised me in daytona!
That was in Daytona. Too bad, no ride for you. Besides, my insurance doesn't cover wannabe's. You lose, sista'.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pete, i've never had a real get off. 2 were stop and flops (odd situations), and the other one i never went down. :p where u gettin crazy ideas that i crash all the time?? :confused: :D

damn. i get "permission" from the other half to ride the orange barrell late in the daytona trip, and now i'm being denied. :( wannabe? what exactly do i wannabe paul?? :confused: :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
her93zx6 said:
what exactly do i wannabe paul?
A competent rider, Amy.

Your riding style scares me. I have to wonder sometimes if it's skill, or stupidity that allows you to stay upright on your bike. I think your somewhat immature ego gets in the way of your abilities as a rider. You're always trying to prove yourself, which puts you in precarious situations. Sorry, but I just can't let you put my valuable Italian work of art in jeopardy. Stick to driving a car, the world will be a safer place.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so tell me paul, then why were you willing to lemme ride it in daytona if i'm that much of a dumbass rider??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so basically, you woulda ripped me off your bike just as i was taking off, and beat my wannabe competent rider arse into the ground eh?? :D guess i won't be riding in your group at the smackdown....:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmm, Paul refuses to hand over the reins of the Italian Stallion to just any old wannabe; yet if I recall correctly, RCJohn himself has done some time in the orange and white saddle recently.

Must be that boy bonding thing you guys did in Arkansas- scary stuff!:eek:

Amy, you know you are welcome to ride in the tourist section with the grannies at the Smackdown if the testosterone cloud gets too thick up front. See you there!:cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats quite allright paul. i wanted to ride more than 15 miles anyhow!! :D oh, and would a competent rider drag his knee at 100 miles per hour around some gold wings in arkansas so he could see sparks shoot off those nifty knee pucks?? i think not. :eek: ;)

laura-being around these guys last year at the first smackdown i learned they're pussycats for the most part. i maybe slow, but i can hold my own. :D it's good to know someone still loves me. HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
766 Posts
Don't you hate it when people jump into a thread late just to post a sarcasitic comment?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I too can hold my own. Why just this morning......nevermind.:eek: :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts