Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This idea was passed on from a fellow rider so I will not take credit. But 3M makes a product that is sold at Wal-Mart in the marine section. They have a whole line of products in white bottles this one is the only trigger type bottle. It is called Marine Clean and Shine Wax Enhancer and costs under $10.00 for a 15oz. bottle. Wash your bike and give it a good waxing. Then use this to clean it for the rest of the season. I use it on the shield as well as my helmet and visor. The bugs hardly stick and those that do wipe right off with a soft cloth. I never ever cleaned any of my bikes but since buying this product I clean mine and my hubby's bike after each ride.

·
Registered
699 Posts
This is basically a cleaner that you use after a complete wash and wax detail? Have you used it on the aluminum?

·
Registered
164 Posts
sounds like another wax you put on after your initial coat, a once or twice a season application, then clean with cloth as needed...

·
Banned
10 Posts
Keeping motor cycles in a clean and neat manner is the most important thing, for cleaning bikes there are several methods and different cleansers are available in the market. I heard about this wax method, but i never tried it, now i want to try it once. Thanks for sharing such an useful information regarding to the cleaning of the motor cycles for us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts