Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went home and got the bike on my lunch. I figured 66 degrees, sunny, little to no wind, what the hell. Well, no sooner had I gotten on the street when a Soccer mom in her Ford Titanic (Expidition) cuts me off forcing me into the next lane:mad:. I can tell she dropped something. Low and behold, it was her cell phone. I was pissed that she cut me off like that, but instead of the bird I had some fun with the situation:D. I got up next to her at the light. Her window was down and she was still on the phone. I proceeded to rev the hell out of the bike, next thing I know she is screaming at me "Do you mind, I am on the phone?". My resposne "No, do you mind that I am trying to live?". I felt good that I did not have to resort to violence, or obscene gestures. She was pissed, I was happy! :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
I wanted to hear that you reached in, grabbed her phone, and did a burnout on it! :( Your story was good though, but some form of taking, destruction, would have made it better. Maybe next time? :D

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm

Rob Nance said:
I wanted to hear that you reached in, grabbed her phone, and did a burnout on it! :( Your story was good though, but some form of taking, destruction, would have made it better. Maybe next time? :D
Hmmm maybe next time. Who was it that had the squirt gun idea? :D

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I just remembered something about the water gun thing. My cage (1988 Jeep Cherokee) has a rear wiper/washer combo.... well.... the hose is busted on the back. I found out the hard way that the water squirts directly behind my cage. It works great when people tail gate. Now if I could only hook up that system on my bike..... :D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Dude, today just isn't your day. Almost get run over. Almost have the scooter stolen. You better watch yourself.
I too had wished that you found a way to get back at idiot cagers. Somthing inbetween shaking your fist at them and throwing bolts through a windshield. But I suppose being irritating is okay. You now look like the jerk biker to the airhead in the Expedition who has no clue what you are talking about. That kind of sucks but...

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha Ha

ROFLMAO!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I always thought it would be fun to video tape idiot cage drivers and post their likeness on the internet.:D
You could title it, "A-Hole driver of the day" maybe even rent billboard space, put a giant photo of them on their favorite killing field (road) with A-Hole driver under their ugly mug;) imagine how upset they'd be if they were driving to work and they saw that?:D:D:p

·
Registered
296 Posts
Take this........

I'd a lit up the tire and filled that tank up with premium Bridgestone smoke! That'll learn ya!

Don't tell anybody, but I think 748_Abuser would of capped her.......J/K:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Kiss Me Baby

Wasn't on the bike when this happened, but oh well.....

The other day a gal, in an Explorer no less, pulled out in front of me at an intersection. She had pulled so far out that I had to stop. She was obviously in a rant, yelling and waving her hands at me like it was my fault or something. I just smiled, waved, and blew her an exagerated kiss. She looked around a couple times like she was in shock, then flipped me off. I laughed about it for the rest of the day. Now who's the hoodlem?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Re: Re: Take this........

748_abuser said:

No way, Thomas, that's what screwed-up kids are for! :D

LOL!:D

Oh, so I guess the screwed up kid at the stop light would do it for you then, since you'd given him the gun?
:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Re: Kiss Me Baby

Hammer said:
Wasn't on the bike when this happened, but oh well.....

The other day a gal, in an Explorer no less, pulled out in front of me at an intersection. She had pulled so far out that I had to stop. She was obviously in a rant, yelling and waving her hands at me like it was my fault or something. I just smiled, waved, and blew her an exagerated kiss. She looked around a couple times like she was in shock, then flipped me off. I laughed about it for the rest of the day. Now who's the hoodlem?

Did you not realize that her cage was bigger than yours? Or that she was prettier than you? Or that she was wealthier than you? How dare you! You should of know that the Gold-plated hussy was intending to go first! The nerve! Just wait till the ladies here of this a-hole! .......................................
Or maybe you just missed the red light?:D
I've actually seen it green for both directions. Almost saw a nasy wreck.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts