Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
sevensgt said:
I got banned for tring to get some interest in a track day, I mean WTF

No, you were banned because you made a bunch of threads directing people to another thread. Not to mention we had some problems with street ryders, mods were told to keep an eye for that name. So I apologize if I jumped the gun. But please do NOT post multiple threads on the same topic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the reply a member of NESR got from MIKE

sportbikes wrote on 02-19-2005 01:27 AM:
I ran track days... it is a business. It is realatively a profitable one once established. Do you care how much money I have lost running this site??

If the track day provider was not looking to make money, then I would help. The fact that he lost money and is now trying to make money is just like any other business inclluding the business of SportbikeS.com

Sorry if you don't understand business.

Oh... did RoadRacing World run that free ad yet?

Mike

This is a group of guys gettin together to ride a great track, durin a low point in the New England season (winter sucks), this isn't a business, nor are any of us making money from posting here. I'm posting because my friend, and fellow rider has put his money(all out of pocket money) on the line to get people riding, as mike may have misunderstood any of our intensions. Mike was also offered a free 2 day pass for the event for every 10 riders that came from this site, but he wanted it just to post it up and make it sticky, sooooo what ever, this is just info for your members to show what kind of ADM there is here:squid:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW Jester

NESR is New England Street Riders, and NETR is New England Track Riders, this ain't england, ryders, ppppfffttt.

Oh and it was the '01 Sv650 that was called the lil red devil

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
:rolleyes: wow, to pick apart your response would be fun, but lets just do it this way:

1. You were asked not to make multiple posts directing people to another thread..... and yet you did it again.

2. The kind of Admin we have here is one that is the best I have seen yet when it comes to forum admin's. We did not put a gun to your head, make you register on our site, and post multiple times on the same matter.

3. Last but not least.... I honestly could care less if the 01 sv650 was called the little red devil. That is a name I gave my bike. If you wish to make a personal attack, I highly recommend that you don't.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Re: This is the reply a member of NESR got from MIKE

sevensgt said:
This is a group of guys gettin together to ride a great track, durin a low point in the New England season (winter sucks), this isn't a business, nor are any of us making money from posting here. I'm posting because my friend, and fellow rider has put his money(all out of pocket money) on the line to get people riding, as mike may have misunderstood any of our intensions. Mike was also offered a free 2 day pass for the event for every 10 riders that came from this site, but he wanted it just to post it up and make it sticky, sooooo what ever, this is just info for your members to show what kind of ADM there is here:squid:
Maybe you ought to write down on your post that what you are doing is not for profit or a business. This quote about the admin on here is something I will not tolerate. I am a business man myself, and I find Mike to be fair and friendly. However I am probably the least tolerant super moderator on here. Therefore, you want to post anything like this again, which I consider a personal attack on Mike and I will ban you. Thus, you have been warned.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it wasn't a personal atack per say, just quoting his response???

Jester, if you took he lil red devil thing as an insult:dunno:

If you guys feel I'm doing this to profit, or that the guys&gals at either of the other sites want to take money out of you pockets then it was totally misrepresented...

I only posted here and in the race track forums:dunno:

The link I posted is to a flier for the trackday, if you guys think at $550 for two days on the track including hotel is for making a profit then delete it.

:zzz:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
sevensgt said:
Jester, if you took he lil red devil thing as an insult

I never said it was an insult. You had to stoop that low to pick on the name I gave my bike. Nice one! :thumbs2:

sevensgt said:
I only posted here and in the race track forums:dunno:

Again, you were asked NOT....... repeat....... NOT to make multiple posts or a post pointing to another thread. And yet you did it again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw it in the corner of my eye, and just chuckled, it was a :eyebrows: .....

you deleted the link in this one, so again sorry for posting 2 times:thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: This is the reply a member of NESR got from MIKE

ga_skyline_rydr said:
Maybe you ought to write down on your post that what you are doing is not for profit or a business.

DONE and DONE;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I know you guys aren't tired yet... I think you two have a few more sets left of internet muscle flexes left in you!!! :laughing:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Slip-On said:
I know you guys aren't tired yet... I think you two have a few more sets left of internet muscle flexes left in you!!! :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Let me see I am running a business. It is called the evil moderator deletes threads company. It is not for profit and is guranteed to work 100% of the time.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
sevensgt said:
delete and ban me, I will be crushed:crying:
I never said that I would do any such thing.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
From a members point-of-view, I was really annoyed by the repeated threads in MANY place all about the same flyer. Thanks for halting that, mods :thumb:

If you think these guys are Nazi's, you have't been on forums for very long :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was making a statement, and it seened to get some attention.... And yes I have been on forums for a while and have seen badly run ones, and 2 very nice ones.....

this one is in the running for a bit of a stay but then again who knows????

If the poster would have been aloowed the first time someeone asked then all the peeps that signed up just to post it wouldn't have, they too were making statements:D ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.