Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool idea Arif, maybe it could include a running list of online parts dealers that give good prices/service for gear to (like newenough.com and leatherexchange.com).

------------------
Clark

·
Registered
130 Posts
hi,

even though i am not too fond of adding new forums but it just occured to me that we could have a forum for parts/accessories.

usually browsing the web, i come across some sites that sell interesting parts/accessories for bikes and think that such a forum would be nice.

for e.g. check out www.flashalert.com for an integrated tail light/blinkers.

i have some others bookmarked on my home computer.

just a thought. i guess it depends on the number of cool links that we have to make it a success. maybe we could add it for now and if it does not take off well in the next month or so we can always delete it.

i can keep an eye on it in addition to the pick a route since that it pretty slow most of the time..... :(

--------
arif

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Let me think about it for awhile....I hate adding more forums, but I also want information available to those who want it.

Anyone else have any opinions on this?
Please keep in mind that The Directory is now gone, I assume from lack of use, so this could replace it.

Will

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedNinja:

Please keep in mind that The Directory is now gone, I assume from lack of use, so this could replace it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't know if "lack of use" means lack of additions to the directory, but I surely used it pretty regularly. Guess I was in the minority.

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Pete,

I am working on the directory and should have it back up here later this week. Sorry, I forgot to announce it. Just trying to work on it to speed it up a little.

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
W00! H00!

Amazing how fast you can work with Pete after you to get it done. ;)

The directory is back online.

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

G

·
Very cool Robert! Thanks much!

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts