Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
just picked my bike up from storage tonight... the ride back was cold.

it will be worth it tomorrow. Too bad it has to go back in the garage after spring break is over.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Kids don't have school tomorrow. Some teacher thing. Probably won't be getting a babysitter either. :( Of all the days.....

Jen

·
Registered
475 Posts
636Jen said:
Kids don't have school tomorrow. Some teacher thing. Probably won't be getting a babysitter either. :( Of all the days.....

Jen
Oh for cryin' out loud! Does your school district work against you or what?! :huh:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I envy all you city folk who live on decent roads. Unfortunately, I have to wait a few weeks for the mile and a half of dirt road I live on to thaw and dry up.

Bigmatt

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Today: Mostly sunny. Warmer. High 72F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.

72!!!!!

Haha....Bigmatt....I used to live up there. We were on 6 miles of dirt road if you came West from M-24!! I hated that soupy mess in the spring! However, I hear they are going to start paving some of those roads soon! :thumb:

Jen

·
Registered
960 Posts
Bigmatt said:
I envy all you city folk who live on decent roads. Unfortunately, I have to wait a few weeks for the mile and a half of dirt road I live on to thaw and dry up.

Bigmatt
Hey... you stole my post!!

My exact thoughts. I have a mile to get to pavement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As for acestip.com I'm watching for this web resource for a long period of time, it had a bad luck for a small period of time, but now it shows really good result.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts