Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any one intrested in a 95 kawasaki 600 dont much about it trying to sell it for my cuzin nice for a first rider he is asking $2900 obo miles as 11k

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
good price for a starter bike for someone... try putting it in the classfied section as well on here.... :thumb:

looks like someone took good care of it.. and only 11k miles :eek: wow....

E.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bike For Sale

any one intrested in a 95 kawasaki 600 dont much about it trying to sell it for my cuzin nice for a first rider he is asking $2900 obo miles as 11k

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i know you're new here...but try not to post up repeated posts. we all know the other one was there. btw i posted it up on my fraternity board cause some of my brothers are lookin for a cheap first bike.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
merged the two threads into one so there would not be a duplicate one to make things more confusing ;)

zx900... feel free to bump your thread from time to time if you wish but no need to repost if your first one falls to the bottom of the page :thumb:

got any questions just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out :cool:

E.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
DreamRyder said:
merged the two threads into one so there would not be a duplicate one to make things more confusing ;)

zx900... feel free to bump your thread from time to time if you wish but no need to repost if your first one falls to the bottom of the page :thumb:

got any questions just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out :cool:

E.
Supermod to the rescue! :twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts