Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...im thinking about selling my 2003 Honda Cbr 600rr. its black ..has 5500 miles....mint condition...alarm, gear indicator...puig dark smoked screen....blue backlit gauges. frame and swingarm sliders and always been treated like a baby. 6300 obo. my number is 248-931-2672

J

·
0 Posts
Damn thats steep... I thought $7,000 for my Ninja was going to be high... Have you hd calls with that amount?
Wasn't this bike down?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol, so rough

no his bike is minty minty fresh....

btw nate, i sold my rr for $5500 in a day, and mine was the one that has been laid down. so i dont think 6000 is going to be a problem. list it on craigslist, or throw it on ebay, you know you will get 6g on ebay.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Pics usually help ;)

I'm not lookin for a bike but I know when I was lookin I never even considered something if it didnt' have a pic right away to show what it looked like :thumb:

E.
sorry to hear you're sellin her... :(

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
just sold my buddys f4i today....

just sold my zx6r to that buddy....

my 600rr is on hold until my new title comes in for it...

hmmmm....dont know who else has one for sale...screw it just buy lucky's raptor, that thing is bad ass, its a 600...ish, hey so what if its only a 1 cyl?!?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
YellowBeast said:
haha no thanks...how do u afford all of your toys? ha

anyone know anyone selling a bike?
I bet the State of MI loves him, he spends a billion a year in sales tax cause he can't make up his mind :laughing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts