Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these last summer and wore them 4 times. They are Alpinestar's entry level race boot, and are very comfortable. Great fro street riding as well. They are also race certified.

They are Black with White Logo. Ther gave a Zipper and Velcro that runs up the outside of the boot.

I could not get the velcro to fasten because of my calves being too big. Sligh scuffs on the toe plate from the track, but they are still in great shape.

Size 43 Euro (size 9 US)

Paid $197.99 new from Rec Leisure. I will take $125.00

Jon

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got pics?? What color?
As stated above :rolleyes: :loser: J\K, they are black with the white A-star logo. I will try and get some pics tonight. Why don't you just come over, have a beer, and take a look at them.

Jon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jon,

How comparable are their U.S. sizes with your actual shoe size? I wear a 10.5/11 and wondering if these would fit. I suppose I could just try them on, but I figured I'd ask.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Jon,

How comparable are their U.S. sizes with your actual shoe size? I wear a 10.5/11 and wondering if these would fit. I suppose I could just try them on, but I figured I'd ask.
Don,
Alpinestar is pretty much true to size. I know becuase I have a pair myself...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hmm, okay. I need to get a pair of these or something similar ASAP. Hoping to catch a deal :D

Go see Nick at STG... I think they always have Alpinestars on sale! They might have some Oxtars (they changed their name this season) and they have great deals as they are closeouts.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go see Nick at STG... I think they always have Alpinestars on sale! They might have some Oxtars (they changed their name this season) and they have great deals as they are closeouts.

I agree with Mark. STG actually has Oxtars on closeout for $187.00

You might be able to fit a 9.5 into these, but definitely not a 10.

Jon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts