Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
if you find one of these for the fzr400, you can make it a pay site. seriously.

and if you find one for the new gsxr, e-mail, please....

i hope yami doesn't find out.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
292 Posts
Dude, you ROCK!!! Thanx for the link. I'm downloading it as we speak. Hope they don't get in trouble with Yamaha...

------------------
"You must be fast 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you"

1999 Blue/White YZF-R1: 2 Bros. C4 exhaust, Dynojet jet kit, timing tricker, dyno-tuned by Graves
2000 NBM/Lt Oak int/Blk top C5 Convertible - MN6, Z51, Vortex Rammer, A&A Exhaust, C/R X-pipe, Corsa tips, !CAGS

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Mashuri - I was not able to download the
service manual or the 2000 R1 supplement.
Did you have better luck? The ONLY thing
I could get was the brochure. It goes
through the entire download process and then
does not bring up a file or any error msgs!?

Whatever...

Chris

------------------
"If you spent more time worrying about you I wouldn't have to."

[This message has been edited by chris_y2k_r1 (edited September 11, 2000).]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Chris, When I downloaded them they were "application" files, so I had to go to the location it was downloaded to, then click on the file itself to get it to work.

------------------
Marty

·
Registered
130 Posts
chris,
i was able to download the 98 manual and the y2k supplement(its a adobe acrobat file). i can email it to you if you want...let me know.

-------
arif

·
Registered
292 Posts
See if you can right-click it and manually save the link as a file.

------------------
"You must be fast 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you"

1999 Blue/White YZF-R1: 2 Bros. C4 exhaust, Dynojet jet kit, timing tricker, dyno-tuned by Graves
2000 NBM/Lt Oak int/Blk top C5 Convertible - MN6, Z51, Vortex Rammer, A&A Exhaust, C/R X-pipe, Corsa tips, !CAGS

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
get it now, i don't think yamaha will be too happy to find out that this site is doing this.

good luck.

and if you find a brave sole who did the same with the 2000 gsxr750 manual, post it!!!

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cbrf2boy:
...i don't think yamaha will be too happy to find out that this site is doing this.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Napster's new gig. :D

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
lol

------------------
Tony

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by arif CBRF4:
chris,
i was able to download the 98 manual and the y2k supplement(its a adobe acrobat file). i can email it to you if you want...let me know.

-------
arif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arif - Could you please email it to me,
something is definitley not right. I can't
get the file to download to my PC. It goes
through the motions but doesn't save the file.

Peculiar...

[email protected]

Thanks!!

------------------
I really should be working...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts