Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Do we have anyone that can paint helmets????? I already know what I want on mine.

·
Registered
610 Posts
UglyAngelX Do we have anyone that can paint helmets????? I already know what I want on mine.

There was somebody in customization i think that was painting helmets for someone about a month ago. He posted some picts. Maybe you can look in the archives.. Hope that helps..

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Actually I was asking if we had some one in the club that painted. Rather keep the funds in the club or local.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an airbrush, compressor, etc and have done a few illustrations with it, but never a helmet.. there are many details like, PSI, paint consistancy, temp, humidity, that i dont know about. depending on the graphic, its mostly just masking and cutting. not hard, just tedious.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I imagine if the Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers merged that's what the log would look like. Nice work though.

I know what custom helmet design Pete really wants:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
youd need someone with more than one airbrush for that image. so many color blends and detail work going on, it would take an hour between each color just to clean the brush.. some shops are set up with a huge selectoin of colors all in their own brush. faster and keeps from color contamination.. plus being able to make the face match.. not easy stuff...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Winter sucks for bikes

Well,

I figured I'd get in at lease one winter post. And well, this is it. So, anyways, not much to say right now being that I haven't used my bike in a month. Nice logo Tom. Has anybody ever noticed all of Tom's logos have teeth. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-J

1 - 11 of 11 Posts