Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here ya go chum...just for you :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ooooops

get this on yer helmet
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
OI!

Thanks Phil - You're off the Frankie list officially now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmmmh

Frankie?? Sinatra? Valley? Lane?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Avalon??

Dear oh Dear....

Don't you lot know your cockney rhyming then?


Vaughan, you muppets.... Frankie Vaughan



And tell me I don't have to explain this any further
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Re: Avalon??

Chumley said:
Dear oh Dear....

Don't you lot know your cockney rhyming then?


Vaughan, you muppets.... Frankie Vaughan



And tell me I don't have to explain this any further
ahh ... yup ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK so WTF is a frankie list then smart arses:cool:


Chum..you aint sent me any for so long i thought i was off anyway:crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Farked if I know

bigphil said:
OK so WTF is a frankie list then smart arses:cool:


Chum..you aint sent me any for so long i thought i was off anyway:crying:
I have no farkin idea on that one, but can only guess that he's taking you off his PORN (?) circulation list.

Where's my prize then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK BC

It's at my place ...it's a 30to 40 size but you could shoehorn yours in no sweat. Ready to pick when you are :D

This will get em goin :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
The only Frankie on the official "cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk" are these

Frank and Pat Chat "It was nice having this Frank and Pat"

Frank Bough Off

Frank Skinner Dinner "What did you have for yer Frank Skinner?"

Frankie DeTory Story "What's the Frankie?"

Franky Vaughan Porn "Watching a Franky Vaughan tonight?"

Lawd above! now i must get back ter work awer i'll get in trouble fer doin' nothin' again. , innit. Gawd bless ya Mary Poppins
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
Re: OK BC

bigphil said:
It's at my place ...it's a 30to 40 size but you could shoehorn yours in no sweat. Ready to pick when you are :D

This will get em goin :twofinger
Its got WINGS:squid:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ermmmmm

Nope!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top