Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Glock 26 that I just bought from Performance Firearms last year, I have put maybe 500 rounds total through it, if that...I also have a Galco USA IWB holster for it, a Fobus paddle holster, a Fobus ankle holster, and +0 extensions for both of the mags...everything is in great shape, I am just looking for something else for everyday carry, not sure what yet, still shopping around...I would really like to sell everything as a package, so either PM me with offers or shoot me an [email protected]

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For all those that sent me PMs...sorry, I never knew they were there, I forgot I don't get a pop up for them on this board...

Every PM I got was pretty much the same, so I will cover all the questions here...

A new G26 goes for about $550, by itself, I have about $175 in accessories that are going with it...The gun is in brand new condition, looks the same a a brand new on, only this one has about 500 rounds through it...I would rather sell the whole package, and not piece meal it out, but down the road if I don't sell it, I may consider selling the stuff off one by one...as of now I would like to get at least $500 for everything.

Hope that answers everyones questions.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
just lie and say its new.
It will be easy to get that money for it then.
LOL
He didn't take your offer to trade for some used brake fluid, a half eaten bagel and some grass clippings?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've had some people wanting me to 'part this out" so here ya go...

$500 for everything or $400 just the gun and mag extensions...and yes, those prices are firm...

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
desmo900rider said:
I've had some people wanting me to 'part this out" so here ya go...

$500 for everything or $400 just the gun and mag extensions...and yes, those prices are firm...

Thanks,

Mike
well...Steve will not be buying it lol.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts