Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My brother's wedding is in June in Indiana. I'll probably head over to my Dad's in Decatur, IL after that. I'm planning on taking my bike for all this running around. The deal is that my grandpa passed away and I am going to inherit some guns.

I hope to bring back a 12 guage and possibly a Walther PPK. I'm 20 and have no felonies or misdems. I was thinking about just buying a case for the shotty and stringing it over my back. I'll get the trigger locks in IL and put those on before I leave. I won't have any ammunition with me or anything like that. So... How many state and federal laws would this break :D?

If there is a legal way you think I can pull this off let me know. I'm all ears. Also if someone could guide me through what I need to do to get the FOID and stuff. I'm new to gun ownership.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
xboxdynasty said:
...I was thinking about just buying a case for the shotty and stringing it over my back...
Make sure you get some pic's. I'd love to see the look on other motorists' faces as you ride by!

"Better not f*ck with THAT biker!" :laughing:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Well, you cannot carry either on a motoryclce without facing a whole lot of legal issues.

I am PM'ing you the name of a lawyer for our gun group.
You can ask him your questions and he can offer you some help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts