Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if fogging a 4 stroke engine (motocycle) have any negative effects on the engine. I've done yearly to all my two stroke engines and was just wondering about the 4 stroke engines i own

any help would be greatly appricated :confused:

·
Registered
866 Posts
if you mean using fogging oil in the cylinders for storage then I see no problem since I've used it on cars before and they are 4 strokes, just bigger

·
Registered
146 Posts
bowzer said:
does anybody know if fogging a 4 stroke engine (motocycle) have any negative effects on the engine. I've done yearly to all my two stroke engines and was just wondering about the 4 stroke engines i own

any help would be greatly appricated :confused:
I don't know why anyone would want to "fog:?" a m/cycle. believe there are many burds out there who would do it with you if you are really nice,.and pay for their drinks.

All I know is,...it will be PAINFUL as hell!!....and always have a full can of WD40 to ease your entry.

The 4 strokes a little different from the 2 strokes. For sure you will get twice the Fun?..or pain?...and probably the 2 strokers have a little more lubrication from the 2T oil,..but then again, it depends where you will be foggin' the poor bugger.

In short,...I urge you not to try this,.but pay some good money to fog some burd,..as it will be less painful,.and certainly less messy.

Is there a new classification for this kind kinky stuff?.....

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts