Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.....Just joined this site. Not new to bikes. I have been riding sportbikes since '95. Rode dirtbikes before that.

My current ride is an 05 Titanium ZX 10R. I love this bike! I am into trackdays and long twisty rides. I ride to work just so I can be on 2 wheels. Except when it hits 90 degrees and higher! I work in a tool and die shop, so the last thing I want to do at the end of the day is stuff my sweaty arse in my leathers for the trip home.......THat's about it!

Later!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Welcome!
I got a red '05 zx10, and design dies, which mean I'm at the shop quiet abit.

Stampers agree. ZX10 is the only choice. LOL

Edit: Spelling

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi I'm also a machinest I have a one man machineshop where I make parts for the production machines and frequently repair machines. We make,screw exstractors, multi splines, sears bolt outs, taps and dies. I work for Irwin industrial tool.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Amazing how you two are the first 2 people that I have met on any of the forums I belong to that are in my line of work! I have been in tool and die for 10 years now. All of it in Product Development. I work in a 3 man shop so you have to know how to do everything. I do all the design work and make the tool to stamp out the prototype parts. Tired of the rat race, though. We just came off 9 weeks straight of 12 hour days. Now back to 10 hour days! They seam REAL short now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts