1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
turn signals

Those are nice. What make of turn signals are those and was it hard to do?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

They're the Medium sized Lockhart Phillips Flush Mount IV's (Color: Iridium).

I have them on the front as well.

They're really easy to install. On the front no cutting was required, but obviously on the back there is. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Conqsoft, they look great! I was thinking about doing that to my bike as well, as the rear light only has one bulb and doesn't permit integrator kits. If you have any spare time, I'd love to hear some details about how you did it.

Thanks, Guillermo.
[email protected]

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guillermo said:
Conqsoft, they look great! I was thinking about doing that to my bike as well, as the rear light only has one bulb and doesn't permit integrator kits. If you have any spare time, I'd love to hear some details about how you did it.

Thanks, Guillermo.
[email protected]
Not much to it. Just decide where they need to go. It'll vary by bike. I have mine about as far back as possible, due to the tight space on the inside.

Take plenty of time and measurements before making any holes! :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tigerblade said:
Do they show up well in the daytime from directly behind?
Just put them on today, so it's hard to say. I did some tests in the yard just by turning them on and walking away. They seem very visible to me. Much moreso than when I had the signals integrated into the brake light before this. They are on about the same angle as the flushmounts on the front, so they should have similar visibility. In the dark they really shine though. (Tested it in a dark garage.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts