Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are any flush mounted blinkers (front, of course) that you can put on an F4 without having to cut into the fairing? If not, is there any sort of bracket or maybe an adapter that you can use so you can fit flush mounted lights on the fairing? The guy at my local shop was about to cut into the fairing to make them fit, but I was hesitant, figured someone might have run across the same problem and came up with a better way to do it than to cut into that $$$$$ plastic. And ideas would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I don't know if there is any but I can tell you that I know a guy who wasn't able to find any, so he is building up the courage to cut and use the lockhart phillips.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, all I know is, I will never have THAT courage, so I may just get with some "stockish" looking signals, maybe a little bit smaller. I have no fronts with integrated rears (brakes) and I just want some fronts so my signals don't blink so fast......sorry it's a peev. =D But I'll keep looking! Thanks, though!

-on the way to rebuilding my F4....

·
Registered
766 Posts
If you knew how much resistance the fronts add to the circuit you could just add some resistors to fool the electrical into thinking the fronts were there. That should cure your fast blinking. Anyone with a service manual that has an electrical schematic should be able to tell you what resistance you need to add.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts