Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 00 gixxer 750. I am planning on buying LP's flush mount IV's, My questions are; Are they a good fit? And what size to buy for the front.

evol-B

------------------
y2k GSX-R 750
yellow n black

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I put them on my 99 RR and they fit nicely on the outside but were too deep on the inside. I had to cut a hole in the inner fender to make room for the back of the bulb socket :( But they look nice! :D

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Evol,

My buddy has the LP flush mounts on his gixxer they look great but when looking at the bike from the front. the front of the signal is not flush to the body. I've seen it on a few Gixxer's that way so it's not the way he mounted them but the way the plastic is. Save your receipt (in case you need to swap them for a different style) fit them first. Trial and error, ya knwo? :)

------------------
-Erik
'98 900RR
Stage 1 Jets
D&D exhaust
Braided Brake lines
misc, cosmetics

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by louieville sluggah:
river runner 2000,

I have 929 and want to install front flush mounts...how long did your install take and is the wiring difficult??
Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you do it, I'd like to see some pictures and know how easy it was to install.

------------------
Clark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts