Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the Orlando area have any rides planned for a Sunday in the near future? I'm itching to ride somewhere new. I keep it pretty sane, I would like to ride with a group that does the same. If youv'e ridin with TJ and Stacia, they ride at about my speed. Let me know.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very slow, sometimes I don't even make it up to the minimum speed limit. It's just that I'm too scared to go over 40 you know. Speed Kills and I don't want to be another victim. You should consider slowing down too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i go pretty slow

i just got my bike sunday though and need to look off of some experienced riders. so in case you want an extra leg id be up for a ride nothing planned though. i will definately be out on sunday. 321-297-7332

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sunday?

Hey Colin,

Any chance you can play "sick" on a Monday to get it off to ride. I ride with TJ and Stacia on Mondays. We do ride pretty slow like 748 abuser said.That way we don't wake up the critters in the forest as we go by. What the hell, Sundays are good for me too.Might even have the wife get her bike out too.

Wayne

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you let me know a couple weeks in advance, I can work a monday ride in. I haven't been riding too much lately as I have been playing with my Yota, so I need to get a good ride in.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey stranger!

colin409 said:
If you let me know a couple weeks in advance, I can work a monday ride in. I haven't been riding too much lately as I have been playing with my Yota, so I need to get a good ride in.
I was wondering if you'd forgotten how to ride! ;) Are you and your wife up for a ride soon? We go almost every Monday and some on Sundays too. Kind of depends on the weather lately. Been going over to Sugar Loaf and another twisty we found closer to Daytona and yet another new one recently located near Umatilla. Best riding is on Monday, so you don't end up constantly passing on double yellows to get a good shot into the curves, but Sundays aren't so bad either. Let's get together and do a ride. I'll try to remember to call you when we do one next.

Also, check out: http://daytonasportbikeriders.com for a forum where we are hopefully going to be setting up local rides, etc.

Later!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Re: Hey stranger!

Luv2RideFast said:

I was wondering if you'd forgotten how to ride! ;) Are you and your wife up for a ride soon? We go almost every Monday and some on Sundays too. Kind of depends on the weather lately. Been going over to Sugar Loaf and another twisty we found closer to Daytona and yet another new one recently located near Umatilla. Best riding is on Monday, so you don't end up constantly passing on double yellows to get a good shot into the curves, but Sundays aren't so bad either. Let's get together and do a ride. I'll try to remember to call you when we do one next.

Also, check out: http://daytonasportbikeriders.com for a forum where we are hopefully going to be setting up local rides, etc.

Later!
I guess I'm chopped liver eh?:twofinger

·
Registered
40 Posts
North Florida

Later!
North Florida Sportbike Riders http://nfsr.phpbb3now.com/

Jacksonville to Pensacola (Multi race and Gender) Not a stunting/ reckless group

1 - 11 of 11 Posts