Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully there are some guys, preferably girls, out near Orlando who ride. I am going to have to start networking that area for new sportbike buds. I have been accepted, and have a seat reserved at MMI. I start school September 2. I will also need to find a part time job while I am out there. Let me know if you are from that area, if you wouldn't mind meeting and showing me around when I get there. Thanks!

Paul

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Re: WATCH YOUR BIKE

97yzfinwyo said:
Man good luck and keep that baby under lock and key while there!!!
+1, especially on avoiding a theft.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have thought about the bike, how to keep it secure. Ten months before I head east, I have a little time to figure out where to keep the R1. I will not take it unless it is garaged. I'll lock it up in Houston again if I have to. The only thing I can think of is getting an apartment with garage while I attend school. Or ask my best friend's in-laws if I can store it in their garage in Orlando. What do ya'll think? I almost would rather not ask he's in-laws and just leave it in Houston if that is the only option. It's not like I'm moving out there. I'm just going to school for a couple years. And I'll be back visiting. I refuse to leave the bike out like a sitting duck.

·
Registered
352 Posts
GL man and congrats , i almost went to MMI. i had a buddy who took their HD course, said good things but that they are a pain in the ass about attendence.

·
Registered
26 Posts
YZFr6-TX said:
I have thought about the bike, how to keep it secure. Ten months before I head east, I have a little time to figure out where to keep the R1. I will not take it unless it is garaged. I'll lock it up in Houston again if I have to. The only thing I can think of is getting an apartment with garage while I attend school. Or ask my best friend's in-laws if I can store it in their garage in Orlando. What do ya'll think? I almost would rather not ask he's in-laws and just leave it in Houston if that is the only option. It's not like I'm moving out there. I'm just going to school for a couple years. And I'll be back visiting. I refuse to leave the bike out like a sitting duck.
I know a number of guys that found outdoor storage units that will allow you to store a vehicle. They actually use them like a personal garage. Price will depend on what you find...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts