Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a great place to hang out with friends and ride fast is 411 in west palm florida. theres always drag races and stuff out there. its the farthest west rode in palm beach. 3 lanes, new pavement and just STRAIGHT. ive heard of people hittin 200 on their bikes and wheeling at 150. my friend and i went 155 mph in his mustang IN TRAFFIC. granted that was very stupid but if you go out at like 2 a.m. theres no traffic. its like wyoming or something without the wind. there should be a few cops but they wont chase unless its a trap and thats only for big gatherings.

·
Registered
94 Posts
441 is definently a great road, some parts of it go between nothing but farm land and not a single turn or intersection for a couple miles.

At night time its really nice, the only people you will find out in the mostly deserted areas like farm land of 441, are either cruising or just looking for a race.

although I now live in east boca along A1A, 441 is definently an awesome road. if your looking for a nice night time cruise, try this.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.461775,-80.201182&spn=0.025585,0.038242&t=h&hl=en

From about Glades to Atlantic Ave its pretty populated, but as soon as you pass atlantic youll start noticing more and more farm land. Truely a great ride =) oh yeah, put your visor down at night time or whenever. Some giant bugs out there flyin around.

·
Registered
526 Posts
RealRacer2305 said:
its like wyoming or something without the wind. there should be a few cops but they wont chase unless its a trap and thats only for big gatherings.
Dude its nothing like wyoming!:D you cant see 25 miles of open road ahead of you in florida, I know I lived there for 25 years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts