Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently getting a mens flag football team together for the fall season on monday nights at The Oakland Yard indoor facility. I have about 9 guys right now I would like to have about 10-14. The cost will be $950 for 16 games so if we have 10 players the cost would be $95 a person. I have played on libertys house team for a couple of years now but, I can know longer play on thursdays. So I am forming my own team. Post up or shoot me a p.m. for any ?'s

www.oaklandyard.com

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hey that sounds fun, when does it start and end? i play flag football at college for my frat, haha, i played real football for 9 years though and had a "athletic" aka academic as-long-as-you-play-football-for-us scholarship to adrian...so im okay and id love to play but im only down here from now until the end of december, then i move back up to flint to school....so let me know when it starts and ends and i would love to play, get ahold of me

nate
[email protected]
(810) 919-6272

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last game of the 2nd session is December 19th. If you want you can just play that session. You wont have to pay the full amount if you do that. Let me know thanks. We are having a practice this saturday.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sounds good, yeah that would be the last one i could do...and actually i might be gone the week before xmas anyways on vacation....but pm or email me ur number so i can call you, and what time and where r u havin practice on saturday? thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts