Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Nope, but I love sitting in a boat with a few mates, beer in one hand, fishing line draped over the side. Fishing is a social activity to me, nothing more. If we catch something, cool. If we don't, pass another beer. :cheers:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Ooooh yeah! For a while I was making an annual trip up to MN for some lake fishing. Did some deep sea fishing in a few places. Haven't fished wild salmon or in the SE U.S. yet, though.

The salmon we did catch in Scandanavia was at a farm where you dropped the line in and the bit. It was quite a different experience than with other fish, that's for sure!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I think being on the water and drinking beer tend to go hand in hand. But, if you arent fishing while doing the above its only half as good as it could be. Kanwisch, if you like to fish you really.......REALLY should come down south a little for large mouth bass. I live very close to 3 of the top lakes in the southern U.S for bass fishing. I compare catching a good one to the adrenaline in twisting a throttle........my two favorite hobbies. Google Lake Sam Rayburn, Toledo Bend and Lake Fork. Three of the lakes that you must fish at least once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts