Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the first true motorcycle for this company. What is the Year, Make, and Model.

Andy

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Hi Andy,
I did a search for 'pressed steel frame motorcycles' and I got it!
There aren't too many, BMW and then Honda used this kind of frame a lot.
Ohh, I'm giving away my cheating tricks :cool:
How did you remove the Honda lettering so nicely from the engine? Did you first remove it and then colour it as the rest or something?

Aris

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Aris,

In Photoshop I used the Clone Stamp Tool (looks like a rubber stamp). You just Alt-Click near the area you want to duplicate and then go to the area you want to cover and click. Its one of the most useful tools in Photoshop.

I noticed my original picture was a larger size. Then the next day it was re-sized. Do you know who did that? Mind you the picture on my server is still bigger. Somehow SBW re-sizes it.

Andy

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Andy said:
Hi Aris,

In Photoshop I used the Clone Stamp Tool (looks like a rubber stamp). You just Alt-Click near the area you want to duplicate and then go to the area you want to cover and click. Its one of the most useful tools in Photoshop.

I noticed my original picture was a larger size. Then the next day it was re-sized. Do you know who did that? Mind you the picture on my server is still bigger. Somehow SBW re-sizes it.

Andy
Ah If I had photoshop I would be able to do better as well then :)
Unfortunately I don't have any real photo editing on my PC at work :(
Now that you mentioned about the size being bigger originally, on Friday while posting a picture I got a message that it was too big and I had to resize it. It was a similar message to the one we get in the ZR7 site.
I don't know how it works exactly, but I think that it was done automatically. If it was done by someone (moderator or else) the message would have a note at the bottom saying who edited it and when.
I can find out if you want me to though. Robert will surely know how it works!
Aris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts