Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unas_the_Slayer said:
Are you the guy who's bike flamed up? Or was taht someone else? :dunno:
Oh god no... If it did, I don't know about it, and the paint held up pretty well during the flames. :D :D :D

No really though....that was definitely not me. But it sounds interesting. Please share!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh man oh man I just got done riding again. I had to return some movies, and the movie store is right outside the back gate(of a military base). I am still trying to break in this tire. This is my first brand new back tire, and I'm still nervous as hell about breaking it in. What I have been doing so far is just riding the bike on a straight road and slllllooowwwwwwly weaving from side to side a bit, while keeping the RPM's steady in a higher gear(that way there isn't so much damn torque that it loses traction AGAIN). Any pointers?

It feels damn good to ride again. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
Oh god no... If it did, I don't know about it, and the paint held up pretty well during the flames. :D :D :D

No really though....that was definitely not me. But it sounds interesting. Please share!
I don't remember..there was some guy who made a thread about while he was riding, flames all of a sudden started shooting out from the side of his bike. Then it happened again on the way back to his house. Don't remember anything else about it, sorry.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unas_the_Slayer said:
I don't remember..there was some guy who made a thread about while he was riding, flames all of a sudden started shooting out from the side of his bike. Then it happened again on the way back to his house. Don't remember anything else about it, sorry.
Damn...that's some crazy shite! To ride and have flames shoot out? I bet people were ooooohing and ahhhhhhing like it was supposed to do that.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
Damn...that's some crazy shite! To ride and have flames shoot out? I bet people were ooooohing and ahhhhhhing like it was supposed to do that.
It was Kevlar7r I think, do a search for his name and you'll find it....I'd link it for you but I have a meeting to go to and I'm too lazy anyway. :)

Edit: Ah ok, I found it quicker than I thought.

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45465

1 - 8 of 8 Posts