Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning all~

As you wake up, & begin to go through your 1st withdrawal symptoms of not having SBN in your life anymore, I am here to tell you that it does get better!
:D :p :twofinger

Seriously though. Time for us to get together, and bash out our grief on some twisties! hehehe My better half and I are going to go up to the Playground this coming weekend. I will be trailering up to Boone, so that she is relaxed, and ready to ride.

That being said, who is game for a road trip, how many want to go, where are we going to meet, and what day are we jetting? I look forward to seeing "The Crew" post here, and let's get something going!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im game where we going????:confused:

There's a campground just up the road from the shady valley store towards va. If anyone is interested in an overnite trip.

Any of the Tenn locals know anything about this place???

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know some just got back from the gap, but How about the Gap?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'M THERE DUDE WHERE EVER YOU GUYS GO:thumb: :twofinger

·
Registered
32 Posts
oh (back on topic). I'll be in town this weekend, so if it ain't raining I'm in. :) I'm on call this week, so I can't go too far away though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
how bout franklin blvd. in gastonia??

just kiddin:twofinger

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is a campground at Backbone Rock. Also just past Backbone Rock next to the fireworks store is a campground with RV hook-up. This is about 8 miles north of Shady Valley towards Damascus,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Boomer, you all keep me posted on your plans for the weekend so we can hook up if you come to the Playground. Lesley and I can give you scenic tour ( taking the swervey route of course) in between runs up 421. I haven't looked at the forecast yet, hope it's as nice as this past weekend was.

John

1 - 20 of 55 Posts