Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen the rsv and sl in person, but they were busy spanking me at a track day. i finally saw one at rest. magazines do that bike's beauty no justice. wow. even the headlights looked good. i especially liked the steering stablizer's red body. i wonder in he'd trade for my blah gsxr one?

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

P

·
0 Posts
Oh yeah, demz some sweet bikes! Saw a Mille the other day, at "squid night", with an Arrow shotgun exhaust (two cans, right side). Man, did that thing look and sound AWESOME!

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i posted this while i was at work and looked forward to coming home and getting a second look, but the rf600 that normally sat there was back. so didn't get to hear it run. as for hearing them on the track, my 400 is all anyone can hear when it's going. it's loud.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
5 Posts
tis even beeter to own and ride one,the race pipe is a must, although im still in the shit with the girlfriend as i dont need sex yet thanks to the rsv ha ha ha!!

------------------
web page at
http://www.ricenosher.com

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
They are engineering art, especially with that Arrow twin can exhaust. The Mille is the most beautiful sportbike out there. :)

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts