Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the pants, and now I want the matching
jacket.

Any comments or thoughts on First Gear stuff?

Thx

------------------
When you're racing youre living, everything else is just waiting. E.K.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I've got a first gear jacket, and I don't have any complaints about it other than its too damn hot to wear in the summer...As far as protection, I think its great, I don't worry to much about getting road rash or anything.

I would check out www.newenough.com if you haven't already. They usually have great deals on new and slightly used leathers and they stock First Gear, Vanson, Hein Gericke and some others.

will

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a first gear jacket and it works great. One complaint: The side pockets fly out and it looks like you got wings. Other than that no probs.

------------------
Hamburgers. The
cornerstone of any
nutritious breakfast.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Will got a great deal on his jacket from newenough.com I went there and found a picture of it on the site..

:D :D :D :D

------------------
Fear Green.

P

·
0 Posts
I've heard about a Arizona rider riding around with only one glove. Must be Will.

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
I've heard about a Arizona rider riding around with only one glove, going two-up with little boys. Must be Will. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts